HSM-ROTAL® = High Speed Machine ROTAL
The HSM-ROTAL ® is the youngest member of the HSM family and features, just like the HSM-Modal ® , extremely fast processing speeds.
The HSM-ROTAL ® is designed for fast processing (sawing, drilling, milling, bonding, rivets, etc.) of very large and round hollow bodies , e.g. for aircraft fuselages, rail cars or roots of rotor blades for wind turbines.
This machine is characterized by the following features:
- Automatic adjustment of the machine to the workpiece -> positioning accuracy of 0.05 mm, conformality around the longitudinal axis + / - 1 °
- Flexible machining diameter of 1,500 to 5,000 mm
- Short processing times by using (maximum) 4 x 5-axis machining units
- High accuracy due to direct measurement systems
- Intelligent control for parallel processing of all processing units (collision-free) and for the execution of any CAD-based work
© EEW-PROTEC GmbH